Jurgens Demolition has the latest specialised demolition machinery in New Zealand and our diversity of equipment enables us to undertake all facets of demolition and deconstruction works using the most cost effective and efficient methods possible.
Our range of equipment includes:
- Seventeen demolition spec excavators ranging from 1.5 to 90 tonne. This includes a 30m specialist high reach machine with multiprocessor concrete crusher & steel sheer attachments.
- Specialist demolition attachments for all excavators including Labounty hydraulic rotating steel shears, hydraulic multiprocessors, concrete pulverisers, demolition grapples and rock breakers.
- Tracked mobile concrete crusher, capable of processing demolition concrete to any GAP size for reuse as base course aggregate.
- Skid steer loaders ranging from 2 tonnes to 4 tonnes with heavy duty demolition grapple buckets and an industry first remote controlled tracked “Bobcat” for working in high risk situations.
- 25 tonne all terrain crane
- Access equipment – Scissor lifts and boom lifts
- A large modern fleet of trucks with high volume demolition bins, semi-trailers and heavy haulage transport trailers with load dividers
- Specialist concrete cutting and breaking equipment