Jurgens Demolition has the latest specialised demolition machinery in New Zealand.
Our range of equipment includes:
- Seventeen demolition spec excavators ranging from 1.5 to 90 tonne. This includes a 30m specialist high reach machine with multiprocessor concrete crusher & steel sheer attachments.
- Specialist demolition attachments for all excavators including Labounty hydraulic rotating steel shears, hydraulic multiprocessors, concrete pulverisers, demolition grapples and rock breakers.
- Tracked mobile concrete crusher, capable of processing demolition concrete to any GAP size for reuse as base course aggregate.
- Skid steer loaders ranging from 2 tonnes to 4 tonnes with heavy duty demolition grapple buckets and an industry first remote controlled tracked "Bobcat" for working in high risk siutations.
- 25 tonne all terrain crane
- Access equipment – Scissor lifts and boom lifts
- A large modern fleet of trucks with high volume demolition bins, semi-trailers and heavy haulage transport trailers with load dividers
- Specialist concrete cutting and breaking equipment